Keep your TENS sessions going with the number one TENS unit brand on the market. Since 2008, TENS 7000 has been providing pain relief to millions of users with electrotherapy. Our TENS electrode pads are designed to provide an even distribution of electrotherapy, last longer than standard TENS patches, and stay flexible when moving. The 3" round electrodes offer a solution to the smaller targeted areas. They come with a pig-tail style lead wire interface compatible with most TENS/EMS units.
- Comes with 16 3" round electrotherapy pads. Our high-quality premium electrotherapy TENS unit pads provide an even distribution of TENS current to target pain properly.
- Last longer than other pads. Don't go without your treatments. Our TENS unit patches are OTC approved and made to last longer than other electrodes for TENS units.
- Pre-gelled and flexible. TENS 7000 unit pads provide a solid stick and won't come off from any rapid movement. They feel comfortable when on and don't get in the way.
- Safe and not made with natural rubber latex. Latex can leave marks and irritate the skin. Our TENS 7000 replacement pads are comfortable, safe, and won't leave your skin feeling irritated.
- Works with most TENS units. Our TENS EMS electrode pads work with most EMS and TENS units, including TENS 7000, TENS 7000 To Go, TENS 3000, intensity, interferential (if) electronic muscle stimulator (ems) neuromuscular (names) microcurrent (micro).
Where To Buy