Keep your TENS & EMS treatments going with StimChoice premium quality electrotherapy pads. Stim Choice Premium Quality Electrodes provide an excellent quality electrode at an affordable price. The pig-tail style lead wire interface was designed to optimize current distribution across the pre-gelled self-adhesive pad. These medical-grade over-the-counter (OTC) TENS electrodes are reusable and come in a double sealed, resealable package to help prolong the life of each electrode! Stim Choice electrodes are durable, do not contain natural rubber latex and can last for multiple applications to the skin.
- Comes with 20 2" x 4" TENS pads. Don't let your treatment sessions go interrupted. The medical-grade electrodes feature a pig-tail style lead wire interface that's compatible with most TENS/EMS units.
- Lasts for multiple treatments. The TENS pads are reusable and will last for multiple sessions. These replacement pads are perfect for someone using their TENS unit daily. Each pad will last up to 12 sessions.
- Designed for comfort and flexibility. The TENS electrode pads are comfortable and evenly distribute electrical currents for maximum TENS treatments. The TENS patches are pre-gelled, self-adhesive, and flexible to stay on while moving. The larger size allows for more coverage.
- Works with most electrotherapy devices. StimChoice electrodes can be used with TENS Units, Interferential (IF), Electronic Muscle Stimulator (EMS), NeuroMuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES), Microcurrent Therapy (MICRO), & Russian Stim (RUSS) devices.
- Works with other TENS/EMS brands. StimChoice TENS unit patches have been approved to work with most popular brands. This includes TENS 3000, TENS 7000, & 7000 To Go, TopTENS Pain Relief System, InTENSity 10, 12, Twin Stim III, Twin Stim IV & Plus 3rd Edition, InTENSity IF Combo, IF Combo II, Select Combo I & II & Micro Combo, InTENSity 5000 Hybrid & more.
- Safe to use. Doesn't contain natural rubber latex. StimChoice Quality Electrodes do not contain natural rubber latex. This material can cause rashes and allergic reactions to the skin.